Tulsa's Best Places to Work
Are you ready to work with the best of the best and grow with us?
We are looking for a Junior System Administrator to help serve our growing team. The perfect candidate must have a servant attitude, excellent troubleshooting skills, and a hunger to constantly learn. You will help support our business clients both on-site and remotely using our state of the art remote management and monitoring solutions. You will be constantly looking for new ways to improve and automate processes within IT, our organization, and our clients.
You will have opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge in new areas and technologies. As the organization grows so does your opportunity to grow within it.
We’re looking for someone with the following personal skills and experience
- Proven track record of corporate growth
- Ability and willingness to follow instruction
- Puts priority on relationships and relationship building
- Note taker, organizer, and planner by nature
- Meticulous documenter of systems and processes
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Effective oral communication skills
- A strong passion for doing the right thing in all things at all times
- 5+ years of IT support experience in an MSP or Enterprise level environment
- Familiar with basic to intermediate networking concepts such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP and IP routing
- A+, Net+, or equivalent IT Certifications
- Experience with basic AD skills such as object manipulation
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting applications such as Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with time/work tracking in a ticketing system (Connectwise Manage is a plus)
- Experience with MSP specific solutions & providers: CWA, IT-Glue, Perch, S1, Webroot, Auvik, Pax8, Proofpoint, Cisco Meraki, Ubiquiti, Tamograph, RFT Network Detective, AudIT, AutoElevate, Veeam, Altaro, etc.
- Experience working in/for demanding end users
- Experience in frontline healthcare information technology support
- Experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host servers
- Experience with VMWare and Hyper-V virtualization technologies
If this is you, provide a top-notch cover letter stating why we should choose you for this role!
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that,we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 100% healthcare for employee
- 100% dental for employee
- 100% vision for family
- Ongoing personal and professional development training opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $36,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tulsa, OK: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- VMWare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations